Real Estate Office

Real Property Request Form

  • Share
  • Print

Acquisition/Lease of Real Property


The Real Estate Office, a dean, a chancellor, or a vice president may propose that the University purchase or lease real property and then seek assignment of that property. The dean, chancellor, or vice president must submit justification by completing a Real Property Request Form (RPRF) that is approved by the dean, chancellor, or vice president.  This form must be submitted to the Real Estate Office, located in the French Administration Building, Room 242, for further processing.

Downloadable forms:

Real Property Request Form (RPRF) 7/22/13

RPRF Land Use Assignment Attachment (to Real Property Request Form) 5/23/13

These forms are in PDF (Portable Document format) which requires
  Adobe Acrobat Reader® for downloading.

If you prefer not to download a form, you may contact our office for assistance 509-335-7049.

Real Estate Office, PO Box 641045, Pullman, WA 99164-1045, 509-335-7049, Contact Us